Pages

Tuesday 18 November 2014

My first ever blog!

Hi Guys

My name is Sade and I am a second year student studying Childhood studies.

The academic term is in full swing, no more lay inns, it up and out and back to the routine of university and work. To be honest, those extra hours wrapped up in my fluffy, warm, quiet bed were starting to annoy me; I mean who really loves to have endless hours to do absolutely nothing!!!!!

I know I know that lie didn’t fool me either!!

It’s been hard readjusting getting back into the swing of using my brain powers for  academic study and not for ratchet TV or books that I so love doing whilst wrapped up in bed. I am however, very happy that I passed my first year of the childhood studies course. I am ecstatic that I am a year nearer to donning that black gown at graduation.

Source: DigitalGov
Assignments have been trickling in slowly. But the reading lists for my programme is extensive. I wish I had the patience and love for the huge amount of texts, journals and text books that I have for my scandalous novels. A Good tip is to actually do the reading (I know it sounds pretty straight forward, but you would be surprised) allowing you to be fully prepared for lectures and be knowledgeable for those 1st class degrees; reading is essential so I will be putting my novels on a slower back burner for a while.

Xmas is roughly six weeks away, I know why? My sons have already pinned their extensive lists to the fridge, bathroom and bedroom doors (just in case you forget mummy I was told by my youngest soldier)! A few more weeks of hard studying then we will all be able to relax for a few weeks, yayyyy!
My plan is to read and write at least a page a day for my upcoming assignments (every little helps) J
I will keep you guys.
Bob.x

(I will get into my aliases name another time)

No comments:

Post a Comment