Pages

Wednesday 26 November 2014

Studying hard :)

Hello everyone,

We meet again J I hope you all are well?

I spent this past Saturday working at the universities open day at the Avery Hill campus. I thoroughly enjoyed meeting potential new students, especially those interested in education. I spoke with a number of candidates about the childhood course whilst working on the education reception desk, meeting and greeting guests. I had forgotten how passionate I can be regarding studying and working within the education department. It was my first time working at an open day for the university; I will definitely do it again.

With assignments and test looming in the very near distance it is finally feeling like I am back in the swing of studying.

I recently visited Stockwell Street the universities new library in Greenwich. I must say I can’t wait to officially study there. I was in and out in five minutes as I only went in to collect a book I had reserved. It is a superb building with a huge selection of resources. It looks so warm and cosy for those long days ahead of camping in the library; assignment bound. I will keep you posted when I do finally study there.



The weather has definitely changed and winter is very, very much upon us; it’s time to break out those coats, hats, gloves and scarves.

Don’t forget to look after ourselves. Regular rest and quiet time out of our busy schedules is essential to keep away those nasty colds and flu’s viruses that I’m sure are just inching to attack our immune systems. Also don’t forget to top up on vitamin C and keep cupboards stocked up with cold and flu medicine. Being a student with a deadline and the flu is no fun! 

I bid you adieu until we meet again


Bob……..Sade

No comments:

Post a Comment