Pages

Friday 27 February 2015

Deadlines and Paintballing!

Hi all

Hope all is well.

I am currently experiencing the quiet before the storm in terms of my studying and assignments etc. I have looked through my diary and March/April will definitely be very busy. I am determined to do well in my last set of year two assignments and plan to slowly but surely work through my work load with limited stress, headache and limitations. I have spoken to a few of my colleagues, those on other courses and they too feel the same; we can see the end but there is a huge mountain before the finish line. Luckily, summer and ultimate freedom are off in the distance J

So enough of all that doom and gloom, what have I been up to?

Last week I attended a paint-balling party with my sons. Who knew it could be such a dirty sport! It didn’t help that it rained previously: can you imagine all that muddy mess. Geared up and ready to go I dropped all of my bullets L. It turned out to be a blessing in disguise I stayed relatively clean and dry watching on the side-lines. The kids in the party had a blast, the squeals of laughter and excitement reminded me of my ‘youth’ and yester years’ looool. Seeing the kids covered head to foot from rolling around in the mud in full combat gear was hilarious. The day overall for the kids and adults who participated was good, I would recommend it to those adventurous, outdoor types.


I have yet to pay my cake debt. I have however, on Tuesday added another notch to my expanding cake debt tally *shake my head*

Be good guys

If you can’t be good, be safe.


Dueces xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment